All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Monday, January 28, 2013

December....

Happy Birthday, Ayda! Opening gifts from Jared, Maisy and us. 


We went on a sleigh ride for one of her birthday parties at her cousins' school. 


This horse's name was Jayda! 


My precious three. 


I usually make a cake...this year Ayda's flopped. Totally flopped. Didn't even make it out of the pan and I had no time (or ingredients) to try again. So she got an ice cream cake from Jerry's. And that's an ice cream cone face-painted on her cheek. My little girl is already 5!!! 


Christmas at Dad and Terry's. 


This was the best shot of 5 of the 6 grandkids (Beckett must have been sleeping). Ayda's second birthday party was that afternoon, hence the kitty painted on her face! From left to right: Wyatt (2.5), Maisy (14 months), Kaitlyn (4.5), Ayda (5) and Jared (6). Missing - Beckett (4 months). 


Opening PJ's! (I think) 


Reading... 


Maisy and Beckett. She absolutely adores him.  


Jared's turn! 


Now to the other side of the family - Maisy and Suri (5 weeks apart) with Heather. 


Christmas at home. 


Oops - this should have been before.  


Ayda showing Maisy how to play with her new Little People doll house.  


Entering the Barbie phase! 


SO MANY SHOTS to get this one. Ughh, I hate taking our own family pictures. So difficult! 


Kids with their loot Christmas morning. 


Have to end with a goofy shot. Not sure where Ayda is...

So that's December in a small nutshell. I really do have good intentions to blog more regularly. I really do! Hopefully I will be more regular this year....

No comments: