All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Poll Time!

I put a little poll up - it's on the side bar. Sorry if it's a little hard to read. I've put previous stats up - maybe some want to know the details below in order to form an educated guess. :)

Jared - 5 days late, 9 pounds 5 ounces, average heart rate in utero was 135-140 BPM
Ayda - 4 weeks early, 7 pounds, average heart rate in utero was 145 BPM
Maisy - 1 day early (induced), 8 pounds 13 ounces, average heart rate in utero was 150-155 BPM

This baby is due on August 9 and the average heart rate thus far is 150 BPM.

I've been feeling good, when my kidney stones aren't acting up. I've also been teaching pretty much full-time since the end of January. I am very much looking forward to the end of June, and even more so to the next couple of weeks when I anticipate I will reach the number of hours I need to get a maternity leave! Yeah!!!

So that's pretty much what I've been doing - not much time or energy left to do much more! The kids are doing good - Jared is excited for the summer holidays although he does have fun at school. Ayda is her normal self - and looking forward to grade one in the fall!!! She was at my brother and sister-in-law's the other day, playing with her cousin, and Kared looked out the window to see her with her shirt off (the kids were playing at the water table) so she went out and asked why she had her shirt off. To which Ayda replied, "My Mom said I'm not allowed to get my shirt wet!" Nice try, Ayda. I'd prefer you to keep your shirt on!And Miss Maisy is her regular happy self. She is just such a cheerful and social little girl. I love it.

That last paragraph sounds like a blurb from a Christmas letter. Sorry - I guess that's what happens when the blog gets neglected....

No comments: