All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Way too long...!


I just finished reading through my entire blog - it was so fun! From Australia, when I started this blog, up to the present, with three kids. And it made me realize that I really need to update my blog more often. I need to make the time! Along those lines, I haven't posted updates of Maisy's monthly gross. So here are those pics to start. I can't believe she is 9 months! She is finally getting interested in moving, but hasn't made any real progress. We actually have an agreement - she's agreed not to crawl until the summer is over. ;) I don't want to chase her down the beach. And it looks like I might just get away with it, too. She can scootch around a bit, but nothing that concerns me. She just started cruising around furniture, very slowly and has discovered she loves to walk while holding onto someone's fingers. Remember that back-breaking stage?! It's all coming back to me! 
My goal is to post more pictures in the next few days, pictures of the last couple of months with all the kids and what we've been doing!

Maisy at 7 months - 18 lbs, 13 oz
Maisy at 8 months - 19 lbs, 9 oz


Maisy at 9 months - 20 lbs, 10 oz & 28.5 inches
My sweet baby girl.


No comments: