All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Starting with Jared in May...

So I am going to attempt to catch up on my blog with a few shorter posts. I am starting with a post about Jared - going back to May (or maybe even April...) The first two pictures are when Jared won the award for cooperation. Each month, his school chooses a theme and each teacher chooses one student from their class who exemplifies that quality. And Jared got the cooperation award! I am so proud of him, but I sure wish he would bring that quality home with him...


Jared and his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Heinrichs, with his award.


Jared and his principal, Mr. Harrison. 

Then we have Jared's 6th birthday party. We start with his cakes. Yes, he had two, because he had two parties - one with friends and one with family. His theme was Beyblade, so the cakes are Beys. Ryan did a lot of the work and he did a great job!


The Bey cakes.

Jared and his friends at the first party.

The friends party! I think a couple of them had already left...

Cake and kids at the family party. Includes a couple of non-blood family members, who we consider family anyway!

Opening presents.

Well, it's a start. I'll continue tomorrow... 

1 comment:

Mom L. said...

School principals are sure looking young these days! Way to go Jared!