All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

6 months!




 But first, Jared playing at his spring piano recital! He did so well. 


 Maisy at 6 months. 17 pounds, 11 ounces, 26.5 inches.
She only went up 2 ounces this last month, and grew half an inch.
Not that I'm concerned...she's not exactly lacking in nourishment!


 I like this one because she is nicely hiding the butterfly wing straps.


 Her gorgeous smile.


Smiling with delight at her Daddy. 


Okay guys, you remember I don't particularly like being on my tummy, right? 


Pretty close to being DONE with this tummy business...

I seriously cannot believe Maisy is already 6 months old. That time went by SO much faster than the first 6 months with Jared or Ayda did. 
And on a different note, I "found" Maisy's name on a blog I read (that girl spells her name Maisie), so that's one other Maisy in the world. Then the other night, Ryan and I just happened to flip the channel to one showing the movie Uncle Buck and the younger sister is named Maizy! I had totally forgotten that. THEN last week, I was browsing the newspaper, in particular the obituaries, and came across a young man who had died, who had a sister named Maisie! Crazy. I guess it's sort of like when you buy a vehicle - all of a sudden you see that vehicle everywhere. 
We are so happy in our house to have summer back. The kids (Ayda in particular) have been itching to go outside and play these past few weeks, and some days the wind was just too bitter. Now, finally, I can kick them outside! And with just flip flops and light jackets - so nice. And Maisy gets her first taste of the outdoors for any length of time. She sat with Jared on a chair outside the other day for a good 20 minutes. It was awesome. 
Happy summer!

No comments: