All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Monday, March 18, 2013

I can't believe I haven't taken any belly shots of this pregnancy yet! Well, actually, I shouldn't be surprised, should I?! This is the fourth one. Aren't pictures supposed to get more rare with each child?
Anyway, seeing as how I will be halfway through this pregnancy (what?!?!)on Friday,  belly pics are on my list of things to do. Baby has been active and Ryan felt movement a couple of nights ago, which is always fun. The kids have been putting their heads on my tummy and stating that they feel Baby kicking them. Except I am not even feeling movement,  so yeah. Not quite,  kids! Both Jared and Ayda say this one is a boy to keep it even, but when refering to Baby, Ayda uses "she" and "her". Always interesting to listen to predictions!
Ultrasound tomorrow and we are not finding out the gender. I love the surprise.
That's about it for now. I have been subbing pretty much full time so I am a bit tired every night. Time for bed!

No comments: