All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Maisy at 11 Months!



 One of the only sitting shots I managed to get...and I noticed her eye looks funny - I think this must have been just before she get a cold that presented itself mostly in her eye. 


 This is more what the photo shoot looked like.



 Notice the crooked wings...



 Oh - another sitting one!



Gotta get a close-up! 
11 months
23 lbs, 13 oz
29.5" or 30" long 
(hard to get an accurate measurement)



 Look Mama - I got your phone!!



 A day at home with just my Baby.



 Okay, enough already, Mommy!



And yup, ditched the crawling for walking. I can't say I blame her - that tummy is way less intrusive when walking!!!

I can't believe she is almost one - less than two weeks until her birthday now! And one of my photographer friends was looking for a one year old to model as she tried out some different lighting techniques for a cake-smash and I offered Maisy's services! I am super-duper excited! That will happen about a week after her birthday and I'll get a disc with edited images. I'll post as soon as I get them!!
I was going to post some pictures of the kids with their cousins as Vetavision, but my uploads are taking a long time, so I'll have to wait for another day. 

No comments: