All The Kids

baby baby baby baby BabyGaga

Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Miss Maisy Turns One!!

 Welcome to the party!



 In her birthday outfit, and trying to sneak up the stairs!

Look - my own cake pop!!! 



 Ditched the tutu...

 Some decorations

The candy table. 









 With the cousins. Just missing Beckett, who was sleeping.


















We had two parties for Miss Maisy - one for friends and one for family. They were both so much fun. I just LOVE planning parties/events. And I cannot believe my Baby is one. I guess it's time to have another one! ;) (That was NOT a pregnancy announcement, by the way!) I chose Little Miss Sunshine with pink and yellow as the theme. In the summer, a friend of mine said that we needed to have a sunshine cake for Maisy's birthday, so that got me thinking. And I think this theme was SO Maisy. She is just a little ray of sunshine. She is so easy-going and happy and friendly. It is very rare indeed when she doesn't smile for someone - anyone! It is so fun watching her develop her little personality. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is the perfect little sister for Jared and Ayda!
Happy Birthday, Maisy!!

No comments: